Friday, July 1, 2011

Gates - 1















When I started to think about this post, I was drawn to both English and American gates.  

A long time favourite is Walpole Woodworkers headquartered in Walpole, Massachusetts.  While we lived in the US, I would receive their catalogue and be totally inspired by their fabulous products.  

Walpole takes their product from the forest to the finished product - from milling, to design, construction, and installation, these are truly beautiful gates.   

All their gate designs are covered by copyright 

5 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love gates too Sarah!
    xxx
    have a lovely w/end

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very pretty gates, but I just can't get past that gorgeous looking house in the first photo!
    x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Sarah!
    So funny.... I just blogged about Chinese Chippendale fences, gates, and furnishings last week!

    Such lovely images.
    So glad you found me and that now I have found you too, Sarah!

    xx
    Alison

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow Sarah - these are all utterly gorgeous. Have added many to my house file for inspiration for our front gate.

    ReplyDelete