Sunday, August 14, 2011

Winters Past



Flat Irons Boulder Colorado

Snow covered Conifers near Aspen, Colorado

Our Winter view in Boulder, Colorado - across to the red shingled barn 

Story Book Red Cottage in Aspen, Colorado

M & D in Vail, Colorado 

Me & Izzy in Aspen, Colorado 

New York City from Central Park

New York City From Central Park 

This Larchmont home looks handsome in Winter

Miss Liberty  & Izzy,  Winter, 2009

Yum, warming us!

Perfect Winters Day @ The Top of the Rock, overlooking Central Park, NYC

Frankenmuth, Michigan 

Ice floating down stream in Frankenmuth, MI

Ditto, in Frankenmuth, MI

Highland, Michigan just after the blizzard

Snow fighting with cousins in Highland, Michigan 

Geoff & Izzy outside Banff Springs Hotel

Just back from the Melbourne GHA trade show, what a busy few weeks with 
Decoration & Design, 10days before that, time to chill! 
Out came the photo albums, very old fashioned, I know and I spent time looking at 
Winter's past and thought I'd share, before Winter slips away.

Little Texans with Attitude - Yep, it Snows in Texas too!

1 comment:

  1. If I had actually lived with that snow, and not just holidayed in it, I would be soooo homesick. I would just love to hibernate in that snow(any time of the year really) me being such a homebody. But it probably would get tiresome.

    ReplyDelete