Monday, May 30, 2011

First Impressions











What's in a first impression.....EVERYTHING!

I have a dilemma, my front door.  
 I love my front door, painted black with an vintage American eagle knocker and a large centred brass knob.
The problem is the wire door which hasn't been replaced yet.  I hate wire security/screen doors they take away from the beauty of an entrance.  Yes, they're very practical offering security from flies and baddies and let a breeze through, which I do love but finding the right one........well, that's the problem!
If you've got any ideas, I'm up for listening!  



1 comment:

  1. It won't help you with security, but you could look into an "air screen" (not sure of the technical term) which pushes air down to create an invisible barrier for insects. Then you could just put a video intercom or a peep hole in your door :)

    ReplyDelete