Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Chinese - esque

Beautiful wallpaper from De Gournay

Wonderful Chinoiserie wallpaper & mirror

Another  fabulous wallpaper & Hoho mirror 

From Enchanted Home Blog

Andrew Raquet via House Beautiful

George III style carved giltwood mirrors with provenance 
sold for over $45K at auction a few years ago. 

Image from ByWaterBoo blog

Draza Stamenich laundry 

From Home James Home

From Ada & Darcy

Love this Pagoda fabric

The ginger jars & Joe Vinks table in the Lily G window

& of course the garden/drum stool @ Lilly G!

I adore Chinoiserie, if we could afford a pair of divine Hobo Bird mirrors, I'd have them in a heart beat. 
A little powder bath, dining room or master bedroom with beautiful wallpaper or pagoda stenciling would be wonderful.  You know in the parallel universe that I dream in I have a totally feminine home not at all practical like the one we actually have.  I can get away with just a little..........

Chinese Chippendale on the gate

Chinese turquoise Foo Dogs 
that were my Grans

Silver beaded Pagoda pillow from William Sonoma Home
I guess I haven't done too bad!

1 comment: