Wednesday, May 9, 2012

Thank you - Australian House & Garden





Thank you Australian House & Garden and Imogene Roache for featuring the 
fun Dash & Albert Hot House Winter woollen hooked rug in the H&G Shopping section 
 "Nine By Design" in this months issue.  
I'm looking forward to the weekend so I can enjoy a 
good read on Mother's Day!

If you've never thought of having a 60x90cm woollen rug at the 
Kitchen and Laundry Sink, now's the time with winter approaching...
You might say, "wool at the kitchen sink" but let me tell you
I'm no super clean cook!  I just vacuum, spot clean as needed 
and professionally clean if necessary.
If you're really dangerous in the kitchen you can always go for 
a Dash & Albert in/outdoor rug!

If you're interested in this or any other wonderful Dash & Albert products 
send me an email  noting your post code and I'll head you in the 
direction of your nearest Dash stockist.

No comments:

Post a Comment